Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer 2007









It was musical, intense, creative, this I hope, and so so so relaxing.
Congratulations from the heart to Corado and Silvia, the happiest and luckiest newly wed couple ever met, to Niko and Salla for their exceptionnal welcoming in Finland, and to my new friends who I met there, to all the Miki's, Petri, Ilari, Kimi as well, to Kaj and Annali for opening us heaven's gates and having me spent some of the quietest and therefore richest moments of my life by the lakes.
To all of you, hugs and kisses, hope to see you again very soon!

Here's (just) a few pictures from Finland then, since my Ixus decided not to collaborate anymore and collapsed while I was back in Helsinki after our trip to the lakes near Lapeenranta. So sorry, no pix from the prestigious Flow Festival, which happened to be very good!
Special shout-outs to Quiet Village from Uk, and Cosmo Baker, from the US, for the skillfull and so dancy performances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home